Having been in Tel Aviv, Israel, for a month, I have learned my lessons in saving money by cooking at home. As I was craving a little homemade chinese food, I decided to make some chicken soup with Vietnamese noodles.
The ingredients are quite simple:
- chicken legs
- cilantro and parsley (optional)
- (to add more flavor to my soup, I found this vegetable broth at the local store. No clue what it says, but it was very tasty) it was just powder that dissolves into the soup. It added more flavor and color to the soup
Here is what I did to make this soup:
- Boil water in a pot, put in 2-3 slices of ginger once boil
- Put in the chicken, wait till the water boil again
- Put in the carrots and onions, let it boil
- Add in however much powder you would prefer and taste to adjust
- Add in the parsley and cilantro 1 min before you turn off the stove
I cooked the noodles separately and add it into the soup once the soup was done.